"Aerospace Performance Improvement" (API) Program is the EAQG (European Aerospace Quality Group) services platform developed to provide the Aerospace & Defence Supply Chain industry with services allowing the performance improvement throughout the entire Supply Chain.
The proposed services are covering the field of Quality (at large) by implementing:
- a robust Quality Management System (QMS)
- the best practices of the main Supply Chain processes
in order to achieve significant improvements in term of:
- Quality (On Time, On Quality)
- and reductions of costs (On Cost)
Services are delivered through Partners selected by EAQG to provide all Supply Chain companies (Primes and Suppliers) with the right tools to achieve the performance improvement.
EAQG (European Aerospace Quality Group) is:
- the European sector of IAQG, the International Aerospace Quality Group
- and the Quality community of ASD, the AeroSpace & Defence Industries Association of Europe
EAQG is a cooperative global organisation of companies (34 European major companies) providing Aviation, Space and Defence products and services.
EAQG purpose is to implement initiatives that make significant improvements in Quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream by establishing and maintaining dynamic co-operation based on trust between International Aerospace companies.
EAQG focus is to continuously improve the processes used by the Supply Chain to deliver consistently high Quality products, thereby reducing non - value added activities and cost.
IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group) is the International cooperative global organisation implementing initiatives that make significant improvements in Quality and reductions in cost
- throughout the value stream
- by establishing and maintaining dynamic cooperation between International Aerospace and Defense companies
IAQG objective is to:
- Establish common Quality standards and requirements
- Common Aerospace & Defence basic quality systems
- Best practices in Aerospace & Defence industry
- Performance metrics
- Minimize risk and waste through shared oversight
- Sharing Supply Chain performance information
- Establish common process of continual improvement
- Bring initiative to life through pragmatic implementation plans
- and maximise benefit to the whole industry
- Obtain key stakeholders concurrence, including Regulatory Authorities
IAQG is a unique global team constituted of 3 sectors:
- Americas (AAQG)
- Asia & Pacific (APAQG)
- Europe (EAQG)
(Europe "at large" including Middle East, Russia & Africa)
More than 60 Aerospace & Defence companies are IAQG members with every major company in the world represented.
ASD is the AeroSpace & Defence Industries Association of Europe, based in Brussels (Belgium) representing the European Industry with 32 National Trade Associations representing 21 countries.
As part of its operations ASD:
- Offer a single point of contact and expertise to our partners and stakeholders in the institutions and organisations in Brussels, Europe and worldwide.
- Follow and analyse the legislation that influences the sector.
- Generate common industry positions with particular emphasis upon the economic, political, legal, industrial, technical and structural aspects.
- Influence the regulation of the sector.
- Manage statistics and key figures.
The Standards Institution of Israel (SII) is Israel's official body for the preparation and publication of Israeli standards. SII is a non-Governmental Organization, whose purpose is to prepare standards and ensure the quality of products which are produced locally in Israel or imported.
Move Forward with Confidence.
Bureau Veritas delivers a comprehensive range of services including inspection, testing, auditing, certification and related technical assistance, training and outsourcing. Since 1922, Bureau Veritas has been a key player in aviation.
Azeta Infotec offers a full range of professional services to organizations and individuals operating in the aeronautical sector.
The long experience of its staff, from major companies, the rich know-how and the quality of services offered, placed Azeta Infotec in a prominent position within the National and European aviation scene.