API services are focused toward sharing and implementing the best practices in the main processes developed and used by the Aerospace & Defence Supply Chain to deliver their products and services On Time, On Quality and On Cost for the customer satisfaction.
API services are linked to the IAQG released standards and guidelines led currently by the 9100 series requirements.
Training, Coaching, On site support on how to implement IAQG standards / guidelines / best practices and how to comply with IAQG documents and Authorities regulations are the purpose of API.
Scope of Services :
Please check API Partners capability to get their Services Catalog.
- Tentatively API in concert with its Partners is developing services such as :
- On site support
covering progressively the following fields:
- IAQG documents implementation (IAQG released documents):
- 9100 series:
- 9100 : Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9110 : Quality Maintenance Systems - Requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations
- 9120 : Quality Maintenance Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors
and their associated documents for Audits 9101 - Quality Management Systems - Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations
- 9104 trilogy:
- 9104/1 : Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Quality Management System Certification Programs
- 9104/2 : Requirements for Oversight of Aerospace QMS Certification / Registration Programs
- 9104/3 : Requirements for Aerospace Quality Management System Auditor Training and Qualification
- and other IAQG documents available:
- 9102 : Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement
- 9103 : Variation Management of Key Characteristics
- and SCMH (Supply Chain Management Handbook)
Please check IAQG Documents List
- Compliance with Authorities regulations :
- Civil regulation EASA Part 21and EASA/FAA Part 145
- NATO Military regulations
The Standards Institution of Israel (SII) is Israel's official body for the preparation and publication of Israeli standards. SII is a non-Governmental Organization, whose purpose is to prepare standards and ensure the quality of products which are produced locally in Israel or imported.
Move Forward with Confidence.
Bureau Veritas delivers a comprehensive range of services including inspection, testing, auditing, certification and related technical assistance, training and outsourcing. Since 1922, Bureau Veritas has been a key player in aviation.
Azeta Infotec offers a full range of professional services to organizations and individuals operating in the aeronautical sector.
The long experience of its staff, from major companies, the rich know-how and the quality of services offered, placed Azeta Infotec in a prominent position within the National and European aviation scene.